In Your Weakest Moment…..Lies Your Strength.
The idea that life is supposed to be easy is a fallacy. See within our weakest moments is when we have the greatest opportunity to become the most powerful. Without these heart aches, losses, trials, and tribulations, we would never grow or evolve. We would never appreciate what we have. The value is in the lesson learned. The greater the odds, the greater the victory. It is the challenge to rise up to the occasion that swells our soul full of life and strength.
I hope you find comfort in these words, knowing that it is all part of the plan.
* Within your weakest moments, lie your most powerful breakthroughs.
* God blessed us with opposition because the more we overcome, the more we earn and the more joy we feel in our lives.
* When you feel weak, know that, that is when you are strong. Hold it, don't resist it.
* Life is not meant to be easier, it is meant to make you stronger.
* You don't have to be perfect, within your flaws lie your charm. These situations build your character and make you who you are.
* Find joy in the midst of all the suffering. Trust the process.
* Ask for a big life so that you can be made powerful.
- The key to strengthening spiritual muscles and enduring hardships is finding your strength that is sleeping in your weakest moments.- Jesse Golden